[Community-service] Facebook-Like-Share

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:19:37 UTC 2019

Have you notice that our Facebook Page has leveled up? I would like to
give a huge Shout Out to Krystal Allen for stepping up to the plate
and knocking the ball out the park! Our Facebook is popping! Krystal
is indeed a Superstar in service! Stay tune to the Community Service
Division, we are making service moves!

Please go to our Facebook page and you will find a treasure of
information to help you get involved in your community.
Don't forget to Tap on the like and share button on our Facebook page!

Yours truly,
JP