[Community-Service] Hump Day Service Question by Board Member Dr. Fant

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 12:52:58 UTC 2019

Wonderful question for hump Wednesday.
What provoked me to serve? I've always been like this since I was a kid. My mother always told me, I was always there to help people. It's deep inside of me.
Trying to always give back and be helpful. To help those in need and less fortunate.

Christopher Walker
President  Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org