[Community-service] Top 10 Questions to Ask Before You Volunteer

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 23:53:57 UTC 2019

Here’s an extra question to conclude the evening.  Shout out to Ashely! Thanks for giving me feedback!

3. What do I most want to learn from the experience?
A volunteer job can be a good place to get your feet wet in your intended field of study or to learn new skills that could be useful to you once you graduate from college. Think about the kinds of things you want to learn from your time volunteering, because you may not only end up learning about yourself, but learning useful skills for the future, as well.