[Community-service] Conference Call🌻

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 00:30:04 UTC 2019

Stop what you doing! Set a reminder tonight at 9pm Eastern to join a family of servers. We have guest speakers that will provide insight of service opportunities plus  a motivational speaker that will educate, encourage, and inspire us all to keep giving back in our community.  I look 👀 forward to the call tonight! Talk with you all soon and remember to tell a friend to tell a friend to join in!

Yours truly,
JP

Sent from my iPhone