[Community-service] SERVICE SPOTLIGHT

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 00:55:28 UTC 2019

SERVICE SPOTLIGHT!
Take a gamble on COMMUNITY SERVICE and you are guaranteed to walk away a WINNER!  “IDO” COMMUNITY SERVICE CHALLENGE SERVICE Participation  Dr. Lashawna Fant from Mississippi❤️

DP: school supplies
I donated school supplies to a family with five school-age children in my hometown of Houston, MS.  The parents work a full-time job and are experiencing challenges with providing for their children.  The family was elated to receive help and I felt honored to be able to help them.

Hero’s without a cape but a cane!
Dr. Lashawna Fant, thank you for your service. Let’s get involved, it’s not too late to humble accept the challenge. More questions? Contact any board member.

Many blessings,
JP