[Community-service] “IDO” COMMUNITY SERVICE CHALLENGE

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 04:37:45 UTC 2019

Do what you love and love what you do! ❤️

“IDO” COMMUNITY SERVICE CHALLENGE
SERVICE SPOTLIGHT PARTICIPANT
Bruce Roberds volunteers at
Envision weekly form August 2018 to present. Envision "Everyday" store in downtown Wichita Kansas. Project, TAP (Telecommunications Accessibility Program)
Bruce’s Reflection

I process and track all of the TAP applications, and attend to customers in the "Everyday" store while regular employees are attending meetings or taking care of other business that keeps them from the store. I help the staff at Envision to provide blind and visually impaired individuals with a free and accessable phone for thier home. I am able to help Envision provide phones for the blind and visually impaired. For me, I just enjoy being able to share information with others that has helped me live a happier more enhanced life as a visually impaired person. I find it very rewarding to be able to talk to customers who are blind or visually impaired about the many services available through Envision.
Hero’s without a cape but a cane!
Bruce Roberds, thank you for your service. Let’s get involved, it’s not too late to humble accept the challenge. More questions? Contact any board member.

Many blessings,
Netta