[Community-Service] Just say “IDO!”

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 17:35:55 UTC 2019

Work, work, work, work, work! Lashawna is a working machine. She goes over and beyond to give a extra hand even at work.
SERVICE SPOTLIGHT Lashawna Fant!
“IDO” COMMUNITY SERVICE CHALLENGE

On my job there is an office that is empty because the person who worked in it transitioned to another department.  Over time, the office has needed dusting and cleaned because it has been vacant.  Well, I decided to clean the office as a form of community service.  I dusted, cleaned glass and monitors, and wiped surfaces.  I also vacuumed and cleaned the microwave in an adjoining kitchen.  This was very rewarding to me because I was doing something as a team player and not for accolades or because my supervisor asked me to clean it.

DP: LaShawna Fant cleaning an office

Lashawna is cleaning up in service! Her audio matches her video! Work, work, work, work!