[Community-service] Help. Shipping donated items from CA to VA

Georgia Cabus cabusgeorgia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 09:37:19 UTC 2019

Hi and help!

I got a small business donating a PA system for a local chapter from where
I am and the problem now is the cost of shipping. I think the manager got
the approval for donating but not the shipping.

I contacted them thru an online listing of their product.

Its coming from WALNUT, CA to ALEXANDRIA, VA.

Weight :32lbs
Dimensions: 14in x 17in x 26in

I did an estimate on USPS online and oh boy I was double O. It was $96 and
$70 something FEDEX.

Any ideas? If I can afford the shipping I will but I don't have the budget
at the moment and I definitely DON'T want to pass out the donation.

Thanks