[Community-service] Community Service Project 2019

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:23:46 UTC 2019

COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECT 2019

Are you feeling lucky? What are you waiting for? Spin the community
service wheel and join us at nationals for our annual service project.
Take a gamble on community service. You are guaranteed to win… so just
say I DO!

                                   SERVICE STARTS HERE!

LOCATION: THREE SQUARE FOOD PANTRY “Together, we can feed everyone”
DATE: July 8, 2019
TIME: 9-12 AM
ADDRESS: 4190 N. Pecos Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89115

More about Three Square
Three Square is a Feeding America affiliate, serving four counties in
Southern Nevada: Clark, Nye, Lincoln and Esmeralda. Three Square and
Feeding America estimate the number of food-insecure persons in our
service area to be more than 271,000. Food insecurity occurs when
people aren’t able to secure enough food for a healthy diet and active
lifestyle, at some point during the year.

Food Distribution
Working with bulk food providers, Feeding America and local retail and
grocery stores, Three Square sources and provides perishable and
non-perishable food to our non-profit and faith-based partners.

ATTENTION! Do you need a lift to the community service project? Say no
more and be one of the twenty-four passengers to sign-up for the
complimentary ride. Please contact Kelly Joseph, CSD Board Member at
kellyjo124 at live.com

Secure your seat today! No hidden fees! Service is what we do!
Remember to email Kelly ASAP!

With anticipation,
Faithful Servant