[Community-service] Mother’s Day service

young swag863 goddest80 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 11:54:48 UTC 2019

 It is an honor to be a mother, it is a greater honor to serve on Mother’s
Day. Today me and my children will be hosting a Mother’s Day brunch at our
local women’s shelter we will be providing a full breakfast with all of the
trimmings. In addition to this gesture we have purchased over 50 Mother’s
Day cards which will be filled out by the children of the mothers who
reside in the shelter and distribute it to them. It is an honor to serve
 happy Mother’s Day to all of the mothers!!!

God Azz Johnson
Vice president
Community Service Division