[Community-service] Happy Mother’s Day

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sun May 12 15:13:33 UTC 2019

On this special day, I decided to bring cards to mothers in my community who moms are deceased.  The moms I selected, mothers were victims of gun violence.  Even more today, I appreciate my mom sacrifices she made to make sure we was okay.  Tell your mother today that you love and appreciate her because tomorrow is not promised.  Please call or check on a relative or friend  or neighbor
who no longer have their moms. Today is indeed a special day, let’s celebrate our mothers with unconditional love. Happy Mother’s day!

With love,
JP