[Community-service] COME ONE COME ALL

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon May 20 00:41:35 UTC 2019

Are you looking for ways to get involved in your community but not sure how? Well, join our call and you will inherit a family of volunteers on a mission to serve and to help others serve. What are you waiting for? Let’s get involve! You can do it!

Call in tonight at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time, the Community Service Division will have its open board meeting. Our guest will be Dr. Patricia Jackson of Tranzformation Reentry Project, Inc. This organization is aligned with the federation vision by way of transforming dreams into reality with hope, love, and determination.

The call-in information is 605-562-0400 and the access code is 732-2897. Please join the conference call and invite someone else to join too!

Don’t forget to tell a friend to join in on the CSD call.

Live, Laugh, and Serve!
Talk with you all soon.
JP