[Community-Service] Meet The Blind Month

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 1 22:43:06 UTC 2019

Hello,

Our local chapters have not done anything recently.
In the past, some members have went to schools to present things.

The student division in Virginia is organizing a social bowling event. While
not specific to directly educating the public by handing out items or
answering questions about alternative techniques, I think the event is very
educational. The public can see that blind people are regular people who can
have fun like anyone else.

Ashley