[Community-Service] Conference Call Information

lashawna fant fantl at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 20 23:48:46 UTC 2019

Greetings, Everyone!

The National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division will have its monthly conference call Monday, October 21, 2019 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern.  Lindsay Haley, a customer service representative from En-Vision America, will be our special guest.  Please dial 605/562/0400 and the access code of 732-2897 to access the conference call.  We thank you in advance for joining the call!  Please continue to stay connected.