[Community-Service] “Spread the Good News!”

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 03:16:26 UTC 2019

 “Spread the Good News!”
                 CHALLENGE

Just don’t stand there! Tap around town and shoreline your community while continuing to celebrate Meet The Blind Month. We must spread the good news (testimonies, resources, skills) by way of educating our community of the misconceptions about blindness that serve as roadblocks that prevent the blind from reaching our full potential. As time is winding down, don’t forget to share about NFB Newsline, which promotes independence by getting accessible information and technology in the hands of more blind people. Please donate today and share information about NFB-NEWSLINE, KNFB Reader, and NFBnet.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality

Thank you in advance for your participation!

1.    Write a reflection including who, what, when, and how you participated for Meet The Blind Month
2.    Include resources and skills shared with the community
3.    Next email your reflection to price.jeanetta at gmail.com