[Community-Service] CASA?

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 20:07:59 UTC 2019

Hi,
First, congratulations on excepting this position of service. I would like to learn more about your process preparing to volunteer in this position in regards to accommodations in the training process and what accommodations you are requesting while working on cases. I have my BSW, and I have highly considered becoming a casa. questions I am curious about include alternative format for training materials, reading case files, transportation for seeing children and youth, and the like.
Thanks, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone