[Community-Service] Virtual Volunteering

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 09:42:19 UTC 2020

“Volunteering is an act of heroism on a grand scale. And it matters profoundly. It does more than help people beat the odds; it changes the odds.” – William J. Clinton

Team Community Service!

In light of the global ramifications of COVID-19, an unexpected transition has taken place to working and volunteering remotely. Virtual volunteering and remote opportunities allows people of all ages to get involved from the comfort of their own homes. Virtual volunteering is an easy and time-efficient way to give back at your own pace. In addition, it offers volunteers a way to give back to causes greater than themselves.
Many have shared stories with me of our federation family notable service to others during this pandemic. CSD invite you to share by clicking the link below.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8HWsUDqzaairJZg1p_RcFe3pFemWYDXXSatdaG_n6AjeTiw/viewform
The Community Service Division will provide updates for future calls with special guest speakers, activities, and of course surprises! We serve with love, hope, and determination to make a difference in our community.

God Bless America! 🙏🏾❤️