[Community-Service] Challenged Accepted! Shout out to Inner Faith Ministries! 😇❤️🙏🏾

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 04:50:48 UTC 2020

PLANTING SEEDS OF HOPE THROUGH MINISTRY.   Inner Faith Ministries serves with the love of God. It’s always the season to sow into others. IT’s HARVEST TIME!

“WE DO IT BIGGER & BETTER!” NFB Community Service Challenge

Walter’s testimony!
Workforce Ready Program for the Disabled, Inner Faith Ministries Div., provided a wheelchair ramp for a visually impaired foster mother that lost some of her toes to diabetes. 🙏🏾 Inner Faith Ministries is the outreach division of Workforce Ready Program for the Disabled. This particular effort introduced our efforts to provide support to people with disabilities while inspiring the individual to gain, maintain and/or enhance a career. Our program remains under development, and we plan to draw people to the program with love and kindness, just as the Bible. The delivery and setup of the ramp was a challenge. On the other hand, the smile I felt on the recipient's face when she realized that she could now independently enter and exit her home to complete her tasks for herself and her family was indeed rewarding.

Thank you for sharing the smile you felt on the recipient’s face, The power of love transform dreams to reality! ❤️🙏🏾❤️