[Community-Service] Tuesday Quote

Michael Kelley mjkelley1994 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:36:37 UTC 2020

Wow! What a great quote! You know? That is so true. I've never thought of it
that way. It always reminds us of the good outweighing the bad, the positive
outweighing the negative. It is a kind and friendly reminder that even
though there's so much happening in the world today there is always someone
out there who cares, who understands. Who is willing to help with whatever
it is a person may need. It's a wonderful reminder of what love is meant to
be, and how family togetherness is meant to be.
As you are reading this, I hope you all are staying healthy and safe out
there!
Take care my Federation Brothers and Sisters!
Sincerely,
Michael