[Community-Service] California high school football team members, staff carry man in wheelchair up Fremont's Mission Peak - ABC30 Fresno

Michael Kelley mjkelley1994 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 12:24:55 UTC 2020

Wow what an inspirational story! Those were some very heroic, kind and
friendly high school kids who found it in their hearts to help this man out.
I had lots of friends all throughout my time in elementary school, middle
school and high school, and those kids were very engaging and helpful. It's
too bad I don't have any pictures of my hero friends and nor do I have any
phone numbers because all my friends back then went their own separate ways
upon my graduation but I'll never forget how blessed I was to have so many
friends who not only looked out for me but they looked out for others too
who needed someone to talk to or if they needed help they were always there.
Not only that but it's so many friends that I kind of lost count of them all
but we all cared for one another and helped each other out and that's the
main thing.
Anyway I hope this was inspiring and uplifting to you, and it's just a
pleasant reminder there truly are loving, caring and compassionate people
out there and there are good people out there, and not everything is all bad
because the positive outweighs the negative.
Take care and have a nice day in service!
Sincerely,
Michael

staff carry man in wheelchair up Fremont's Mission Peak - ABC30 Fresno

https://abc30.com/james-logan-high-school-students-carry-man-up-mission-peak-football-players/6363947/