[Community-Service] California high school football team members, staff carry man in wheelchair up Fremont's Mission Peak - ABC30 Fresno

lashawna fant fantl at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 14 21:39:43 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

The aim of some of these articles have an underlying message of kindness, which is a key trait of serving our community. Sometimes people analyze things in a way for which the underlying message does not portray. For this, our division cannot control. Whether you are a member of this organization or the disabled community, remember to be kind. Kindness will take you a long way. Our division will continue to move forward sharing our philosophy and the true character of this division with love, hope, and determination.
With kindness,
LaShawna Fant, DPC
Doctorate of Professional Counseling