[Community-Service] Opportunity to Serve: Love and Beyond!

Michael Kelley mjkelley1994 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 20:42:30 UTC 2020

There was a guy at the Walmart where we were shopping who needed a mask, and
I so I gave him one of those cloth masks my staff made for me a while back
that didn't fit me, but luckily the guy who needed it was able to fit it,
and so I told him it's all his since he was able to fit into it. In return,
he bought me a Ginger Ale for the ride home. The way I see it, this guy was
lucky I carried that extra cloth mask with me because he would've had to buy
himself some masks if it weren't for me just so happening to have the extra
mask with me. He was extremely happy I helped him out.
Thought you'd find this inspiring. You can post it on your page if you'd
like.
Take care and stay safe.
Sincerely,
Michael