[Community-Service] What’s a Seminar without Superheroes?

kamalamilton42 at gmail.com kamalamilton42 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:32:23 UTC 2020

Thank you so very much Mrs. Jeanetta.

From: Community-Service <community-service-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jeanetta price via Community-Service
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 8:35 AM
To: Listserv <community-service at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jeanetta price <price.jeanetta at gmail.com>
Subject: [Community-Service] What’s a Seminar without Superheroes?

Dear Community Service Division,

Thank you so much for your service to others as well as our membership. Volunteers such as you are an incredible asset to the division.  You guys are the real heroes without a cape but with a cane that tap into communities all over the world so that others can live the lives they want!

Save the date: July 16, 2020 from 1-2pm Eastern <x-apple-data-detectors://0>  for a “Super Power Hour” as we honor everyday Superheroes that turned this pandemic into purpose by unleashing their superpowers anywhere and everywhere.

“I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” -- Superman

Stay tune for introductory bios on the heroic guest speakers for our seminar.  Detailed information will also be shared regarding pre-registration and the seminar’s Zoom link.