[Community-Service] Superpower Quote

Michael Kelley mjkelley1994 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 23:19:40 UTC 2020

Well Superman definitely made a great point there! If we can survive extreme cold weather then we can make it through anything! One such example of surviving in extreme weather it was extremely hot this past Monday July the 6th, and I was out in that extreme heat, and I almost fainted and it scared me very much, and I survived the heat that day! I made it out of it alive! So I must say if you can make it through extremely hot or cold weather then you can make it through anything!
Hope this helps inspire!
Take care,
Michael