[Community-Service] Session at convention?

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 16:21:46 UTC 2020

Yes, I saw something in the agenda regarding Community Service Yes, I saw something in the agenda for the community services. If you're using the Compass app

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
Twitter:  @nfbv_winchesterchapter
Facebook: Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia