[Community-Service] Thank you 🙏🏾 ❤️

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:51:26 UTC 2020

Superheroes!

Thank you for attending the Community Service Division Seminar. We hope that you found the seminar informative, inspiring, and empowering. Our primary goal was to increase your understanding of the quality of community service by the blind, introduce and provide resources that will compliment your volunteer experience anywhere and everywhere.

There were a widespread of services shared during the seminar and the superheroes did an outstanding job of sharing their experiences with us.

You were a superb group and your enthusiasm and positive spirit helped make our time together both productive and fun. Please keep singing our jingle. LOL!

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions shared with me as well as the board. I assure you that each will be given consideration so that future seminars will be even more of a success.

Again, thank you for being part of CSD Seminar and please keep serving because the power resides within.

At your service,
Jeanetta