[Community-Service] NFB Newsline Survey.

kamalamilton42 at gmail.com kamalamilton42 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 02:31:35 UTC 2020

Good evening staff of Community Services,

I'm writing to you all because I have a little concern about completing the
NFB Newsline survey.

You guys sent me an email to complete a survey for NFB Newsline, but I have
had some trouble completing the survey because I didn't know how to fill in
the questions? I tried to contact someone about it as instructed, but I have
not heard from anyone about it. Can someone please contact me as soon as you
all can? My email address is kamalamilton42 at gmail.com
<mailto:kamalamilton42 at gmail.com> , or at my mobile number, 470-388-6062? My
number again is, 470-388-6062. If I don't recognize the number, please leave
me a message on my voice mail, and I'll give you a call back, or I'll email
one of you.

Thanks so very much,

Kamala S Milton

P.S.

I think that the person who emailed me about the survey, was MR. Scott
White? Please check that out for me? I forgot to tell you who the email was
from. I apologize for that.