[Community-Service] Joanna Benthall- community service-NFB Resolution committee

joanna mallard joannmallard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:27:39 UTC 2020

Greetings,
I Joanna Benthall is a member on the NFB NJ State why resolution committee.
This committee was formed to prepare and present resolutions for the blind
Americans of New Jersey. Recently we have been working to pass the bill of
blind parents rights of New Jersey. God have given us a right to be parents
and no one have the right to take that away from us! I’m The first blind
licensed resource parent in my county. It is an honor and all the glory
goes to God because I wouldn’t be able to do it if it wasn’t for him. I
believe no child or children should fill a void in a life and as long as
God keep breath in my body I will do something to change that. We are
closer than what we were three years ago and I believe that in due time New
Jersey blind parents Or potential parents will not have to face the
discrimination based upon a disability! Competency isn’t in the physical of
the individual, but in the mindset of the individual. I participate in
quarterly conference calls in connection with the Middlesex county assembly
woman who is assisting alongside to get this bill passed.
--
”I may have lost my eye sight, but I didn’t lose my vision”