[Community-Service] being a part of the blessing of the organized blind.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 22:43:38 UTC 2020

 All:
 Today is the very last day to get yourself registered to attend our national  convention and to be eligible for the customary and legendary door prizes.
 As a leader in the federation, I know that  my role in the organization is to take a heightened level of responsibility in making sure that our priorities are met.
 One of our priorities  across the  organization has been to help make this convention become the largest gathering of blind people  we have ever known, and the best way to do this is to help register  as many people as possible.
 I am happy to report that not  only have I helped to register a number of first-tine convention goers, but I have been successfully spreading the word and  circulating convention information amongst my personal network.

 As members and leaders we should be sharing the gift, or as some might say, the blessing of our organization to as many blind people as we can, this is  of course our first responsibility as a division of the National Federation of the Blind, and something that I’m sure our elected leaders in this division share as a high priority as we do what is most important, build the National Federation of the Blind.
  Please find the link below for those who might still need to register.

 Please feel free to share the link as you see the need.               .
https://www.nfb.org/registration
 Best,
  Darian Smith

Immediate Past President
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division