[Community-Service] Informative Health and Wellness Conference Call: Tuesday May 5th

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 02:58:50 UTC 2020

 The Community Service Committee invites you to join an important
health and wellness conversation on Tuesday evening.

The corona virus has caused most Americans a certain
amount of loss, this may translate to grief. For some it is loss or
reduced income, for others it is the inability to navigate new systems
and especially the isolation from family and
friends.

 In addition to this insidious virus forcing people into
unfamiliar, uncomfortable and unknown territory Amy Acton M.D., MPH
Director Ohio Department of Health,   has suggested that each of us
will experience the many stages of grief during this unprecedented
time.

 Because of the unique circumstances that blindness presents, this
forum will educate and provide the opportunity for
participants to have their questions answered.

If you or someone you know can benefit from talking to a professional,
do not hesitate to call: Ohio Covid care line: 800-720-9616
 Open 8 am-8 pm calls roll over to a national hot line at night.