[Community-Service] Funk, Groove, Tap and Roll Tonight at the NFB OHIO HAPPY HOUR!!!

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 22:55:42 UTC 2020

Ohioooooooo!!!! I’m loving the energy!!! I’m looking forward to partying 🎉 with this new edition of the “2 Live Crew!”😂 Keep the Funk alive! I can’t wait to tap into Ohio’s zoom room for Happy Hour! Mic 🎤 Check! Ohio Community Service Committee is ROLLING so don’t get left behind.  #GetInvolved #VolunteersRock
#CommunityServiceDivision #NFBOhio #FederationFamily

Sent from my iPhone