[Community-Service] A Holiday Classic, The Cinnamon Bear!

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Fri Nov 27 15:40:48 UTC 2020

"Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe Helps to make the season
bright!"

The Community Service committee invites you and all your little ones, to our
journey into an enchanted wonderland this Christmas!!

The Cinnamon Bear, a Classic Holiday Radio Series will be aired live tonight
on the NFB Ohio Zoom platform!!

The story focused on a young Judy and Jimmy Barton who go to the magical
world of Maybeland. The silver star to their Christmas tree is tragically
missing! Their quest to recover their precious heirloom takes them on many
unpredictable adventures filled with lots of twists and turns while facing
colorful characters along the way! The pair cannot do it alone though,
helping with the search is a sassy stuffed bear with shoe-button eyes and a
green ribbon around his neck. They call him The Cinnamon Bear!

When: Tonight! Friday, November 27th

Time: 5:00 p.m. EST

Opening the door at 4:45 p.m. EST

Episodes: 1 & 2, 15 minutes each

Where: The NFB Ohio Zoom room

HTTPS://ZOOM.US/J/4081850851

One Tap Mobile: +1-646-876-9923

Pass Code: 4081850851

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live the Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio Community Service Committee
www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions
make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization
of my dreams with my Federation family"