[Community-Service] Corporation for National and Community Service |

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 13:05:36 UTC 2020

CNCS has some great opportunities to enable folks to serve in their community, and some great programs for folks to leverage their talents in the service of making our country better.
 Thank you for sharing this.

 At one point, this  division had a webpage which was dedicated to involvement resources such as this.  In fact, I do believe it included  the Corporation for National and Community Service as a resource.  Can anybody speak to that resource page’s existence?