[Community-Service] Enjoy this great quote picture

Michael Kelley mjkelley1994 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 20:07:40 UTC 2020

That is really amazing and inspiring! By the way was that picture of the
sunset in the background? It is very pretty and I'm so happy you shared your
photography with me! Thanks again and hope you, your family and friends are
all doing well! Did they get to see this yet? I'm sure they would find it
inspiring like I did!