[Community-Service] A Joke A Day.

Michael Kelley mjkelley1994 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 00:40:31 UTC 2020

I like the habineros the reeeeally hot ones, the ones that take your breath away 911 if water isn’t nearby to take away the heat. My stomach doctor and I had a word fight over those peppers because of my occasional acid reflux if I eat too many of those. My friend used to grow her own habinero peppers, and she made the peppers sweet, but also extra extra hot by adding capsaicin powder to the seeds to make them hot. Also, they had a sweetness to them as well because they were called chocolate habineros-it’s just what they were called they weren’t literally chocolate but they did taste sweet as well as spicy! Those most definitely would’ve been some 911 peppers now since the drinking fountains
at work are closed until further notice due to the pandemic. I’m just happy 911 wasn’t ever called, because they would be now since no water now. Well then I’d probably have to drink the half and half coffee creamer liquid straight from the jug as a final rescue resort. I mean geesh gotta tone down the spice somehow!!