[Community-Service] National Volunteer Week: Today’s Agenda Zoom Info @5PM EASTERN TIME

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 20:45:11 UTC 2021

Repost!
Time to shine in service.  Meet me in the zoom!

Happy Monday CSD!

We have left the clubhouse and it’s now time for us to tap into the zoom zoom zoom 🏎 room.

Don’t meet me there, beat me there! Do me a favor, turn to your neighbor and say “Neighbor, we’re zooming all week with CSD!” 🎤❤️🙏🏾🥰🎊👍🏾

Check out this lineup of willing workers, living their best life without sight. It’s the service for me.

Today’s Agenda: 5PM EASTERN TIME

Kamille Richardson - “LET’S GO SHOPPING”
Julie Mosses - “SCREEN READERS 2 THE RESCUE”
Angus Kola - “OPEN THE WINDOWS TO EMPLOYMENT”
Libra Robinson - “ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A SMART A PHONE?”

Serving skills, support, and smiles, Zoom in y’all!

Join Zoom Meeting Monday through Saturday:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82993952378?pwd=ZERRTEYvOFUrQVRzM29EbXdSVUxFQT09
Meeting ID: 829 9395 2378
Passcode: 470360