[Community-Service] Where are you going?

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 14:34:28 UTC 2021

Let’s tap about it! Join the zoom room today! Orientation & Mobility: “WALK IT OUT WITH CONFIDENCE and Style!”

Charlie Warren & Casandra Xavier are helping others live the life they want by sharing their skills to help build our community with confidence in their walk of life.

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”- Maya Angelou

We walk by faith and not by sight! Say it three times while tapping your cane and zoom in the room at 5PM EASTERN TIME.
There’s no place like the home of the NFB Community Service Division.

Double tap on the link and come through with your crew.

Serving skills, support, and smiles, Zoom in y’all!

Join Zoom Meeting Monday through Saturday:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82993952378?pwd=ZERRTEYvOFUrQVRzM29EbXdSVUxFQT09

Meeting ID: 829 9395 2378
Passcode: 470360