[Community-Service] Join Now the Zoom BOOM Room

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 20:26:15 UTC 2021

Why did you stop serving? It’s not over! Keep the COMMUNITY SERVICE DIVISION party jumping DJ!

Today is the last day of National Volunteer Week and it’s all about staying connected and sharing resources.  Each  presenter will have five minutes to share their organization or resources to keep us together.

You don’t want to miss out on this! Ain’t no party like a Community Service Division party, trust me we don’t stop!
Double tap on the link and don’t forget to grab your choice of drink.

Join Zoom Meeting Today:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82993952378?pwd=ZERRTEYvOFUrQVRzM29EbXdSVUxFQT09
Meeting ID: 829 9395 2378
Passcode: 470360