[Community-Service] I Got It From My Mama!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 00:45:27 UTC 2021

It is time to Cele A Brate!

You and your Mama, the perfect date!

Calling on all sons and daughters,

And everyone adopted along the way!

Moms, Grand Moms, Aunts, and so many more!

The beautiful women who Mothered us, through our growing days!

Saturday, May 1st

Bring your Mommy’s, Grandmas, Aunties, and more!

1:00 p.m. EST

It’s your day to feel the love, honor, and respect forever more!

A Village:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85250452735?pwd=Wk5RdTY2ejZzeSt2bWhvOWdzcm9HUT09

 Meeting ID: 852 5045 2735

Passcode: 352854

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,85250452735#,,,,*352854# US (Houston)

+16699009128,,85250452735#,,,,*352854# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

       +1 346 248 7799 US

Meeting ID: 852 5045 2735

Passcode: 352854

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kct5DDYfXe

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

National Federation of the Blind

Community Service Division

www.nfb.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”