[Community-Service] I Gotta Feeling!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 01:56:34 UTC 2021

The Happy Hour Crew is about to hit the beat!

Bringing back the Double 00’s for Decade Night!

Dust off those iPods! And come burn the floor with your best Dance Dance
Revolution moves! If you want to bring out those forgotten Uggs or Crocs,
feel no shame, we know your “Hips Don’t Lie!” But ask for a High School
musical song? Thinking that’s not bringing any “Milkshakes” to the yard!

Thursday, April 29th!

HAPPY HOUR!

7pm EST (6pm CST. 5pm MST. 4pm PST)

NFB Ohio Zoom

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Roll Back to the Early 2000’s:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”