[Community-Service] Five Days In of the the Old Time Radio Shows

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 17:00:00 UTC 2021

Continuing the graphic audio production of the Jump Jump & The Ice Queen
radio show. This imaginative Christmas story follows a curious young boy
named Tim, who’s living in an orphanage. His dear friend Billy is concerned
that Santa Claus might prefer to concentrate on "whole families" with Moms,
Dads, Sisters, and Brothers, and may not visit the orphanage this
Christmas. To ease everyone's worries, Tim goes on a magical journey to
find the answer once and for all.

Day Five of Jump Jump & The Ice Queen!

Download the next Two episodes here:

Episode Twelve:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rya7qvsu96i85ag/Jump%20Jump%20And%20The%20Ice%20Queen%2048-12-07%20%2812%29%20Adrift%20on%20the%20Ice%20Floe.mp3?dl=1

Episode Thirteen:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pchvg6vf1hc20b2/Jump%20Jump%20And%20The%20Ice%20Queen%2048-12-08%20%2813%29%20The%20Christmas%20Tree%20Forest.mp3?dl=1

Access on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/lGZz6TXs7cM

Ask your Amazon device to, Open Radio Jump Jump. Then ask it to play the
audio.

Did someone steal Santa’s reindeer?

After all the episodes have been posted, join the Zoom discussion with
Michael Moore on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 7PM EST.

It’s gonna be a Jump Jump Party Party!

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”