[Community-Service] The Florida Outreach Center For The Blind: Accessible Pharmacy: Thursday, December 16, 1:00 PM Eastern Time

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 23:40:33 UTC 2021

Let's try this again! Thank you for letting me know, Michael.

The following announcement was sent to me from the Florida Outreach
Center For The Blind.

Come join The Florida Outreach Center For The Blind for our next
virtual workshop. This months workshop will be with Accessible
Pharmacy. This exciting presentation will be held on
Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. (eastern). In addition a door
prize of a $25.00 gift card will be given out to one lucky winner!
Below you will find information about our presenters along with  the
Zoom information. We look forward to having you join us for this
informative and innovative event!

Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind is a comprehensive, home
delivery pharmacy service specializing in the needs of the blind and
low vision community. They are the only provider of its kind and the
largest blind-owned healthcare company in the United States. We will
be joined by one of the co-founders of the company, Andy Burstein.
www.AccessiblePharmacy.com
Phone: 215-799-9900

Join with the following link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5616420005
If you want to use the one-touch method, you can use:
+13126266799, 5616420005#
If you wish to call in directly please call:
+1 312 626 6799
You will then have to enter the following meeting ID number:
561 642 0005