[Community-Service] (no subject)

Michael Kelley mjkelley1994 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 02:09:18 UTC 2021

Come join The Florida Outreach Center For The Blind for our next virtual
workshop. This months workshop will be with Accessible Pharmacy. This
exciting presentation will be held on Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 1:00
p.m. (eastern). In addition a door prize of a $25.00 gift card will be given
out to one lucky winner!

Below you will find information about our presenters along with  the Zoom
information. We look forward to having you join us for this informative and
innovative event!

Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind is a comprehensive, home delivery
pharmacy service specializing in the needs of the blind and low vision
community. They are the only provider of its kind and the largest
blind-owned healthcare company in the United States. We will be joined by
one of the co-founders of the company, Andy Burstein.

www.AccessiblePharmacy.com <http://www.AccessiblePharmacy.com>

Phone: 215-799-9900

Join with the following link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5616420005

If you want to use the one-touch method, you can use:

+13126266799, 5616420005#

If you wish to call in directly please call:

+1 312 626 6799

You will then have to enter the following meeting ID number:

561 642 0005