[Community-Service] Sorry I was unable to make it to the meeting with Accessible Pharmacy

Michael Kelley mjkelley1994 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 20:13:32 UTC 2021

Sounds good! Unfortunately I wasn't able to make the zoom meeting with
Accessible Pharmacy at 1PM today. My appointment didn't let out until 2
30PM. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next meeting next time we have a
meeting on something super crucial like this.

Thanks again for the Old Time Radio messages and for your understanding
concerning the Access Pharmacy meeting, and take care,

Michael