[Community-Service] A Christmas Eve, Eve Party!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 21:00:00 UTC 2021

“We've got this Christmas song in our hearts,

The candles are glowing in the dark,

We’re hanging all the stockings by the Christmas tree,

O, why? Because that's Christmas to the NFB!”

HAPPY HOUR! THURSDAY NIGHT!

Christmas Eve Eve with your NFB family,

The jolliest and merriest place to be!

There’ll be jingles of Joy,

Amazon’s finest carolers,

Friendships sweeter than candy canes,

And the ultimate Zoom gift of your NFB family!

Thursday, December 23rd

A CHRISTMAS Eve Eve PARTY!

7PM EST

“Oh, the joy that fills our hearts and makes us see,

O, why? Because that's Christmas to the NFB,

We’ve got this Christmas song in our hearts,

The candles are glowing in the dark,

And then for years to come we'll always know one thing,

That's the love that Christmas can bring,

O, why? Because that's Christmas to the NFB!”

**All participants are encouraged to review selections to ensure that the
song is available on an Amazon device. In addition, be certain that song
lyrics are respectful and honor our federation’s standards.**

Park your sleigh here:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”