[Community-Service] Volunteers Needed

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 14:36:48 UTC 2021

Skye,

Thanks for inquiring about the service opportunity. No, I do not need services for a private institution. I’m seeking volunteers to help our blind brothers and sisters gain computer skills to help them stay connected during this pandemic time. Yes, the field of technology is very broad.  For this reason those interested was advised to contact me off the list for more information.

Again, thank you for your interest and I hope that you will be apart of this life changing volunteer opportunity to help someone else build the life they want.

Many blessings,
Jeanetta