[Community-Service] Fwd: [Ohio-Talk] 21 Reasons To Dance!

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 05:00:54 UTC 2021

Cowboy Boots are a Cowgirl’s attire & a City Girl’s desire.  With that being said, I’ll be the one dancing all night in my cowboy 🤠 boots! I encourage you guys to participate and hats  off to Ohio for keeping the party going.

Community Service is always a celebration. We serve with love, laughter and  🎶 entertainment.  I can’t wait to see you all on the dance floor!

Sent from my iPhone