[Community-Service] Serve with your pearls!

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 06:51:10 UTC 2021

It’s the service for us!!!!!
Today we engaged in volunteerism activities. Ain’t no ones where we come from.  We did a drive by on the hotspots around Beaumont in which the homeless congregate and delivered 100 hot barbecue links, chips and drinks with some mustard on the side. Please always treat people with RESPECT ✊🏿 Love ❤️ & Dignity because you never know how your situation could change or who’s watching??? 🙏🏾
We laughed today with our new friends. We blessed them but they blessed us too. #Grateful
We challenge you all to join the movement. Oh by the way, I was serving with my pearls.