[Community-Service] SHE SHED!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 14:51:53 UTC 2021

Welcome to the NFB Ohio
SHE SHED!!

“Now you understand
Just why my head’s not bowed.
I don’t shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing,
It ought to make you proud.
I say,
It’s in the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need for my care.
’Cause I’m a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That’s me.” by Maya Angelou

MIND, BODY, & SOUL!
What’s the topic: Fitness by way of dance!
Who’s the speaker: Misty Hagen, Line Dance Instructor of New Jersey
When’s the event: Friday, January 22nd at 6:00 p.m. EST
Where’s the party: NFB Ohio Zoom room
Why should you attend: Because we need to get movin’ and groovin’ in 2021!

Come with your questions! Because we have your answers!!

"We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own 'to do'
list.” by Michelle Obama

**Contact information for Misty Hagen: (757) 390-5020**

Join by Zoom
HTTPS://ZOOM.US/J/4081850851
One Tap Mobile: +1-646-876-9923
Pass Code: 4081850851#
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live the Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio
Community Service Committee
www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”