[Community-Service] Monday Motivation 🙏🏾

Michael Kelley mjkelley1994 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 02:06:50 UTC 2021

Speaking of Monday motivation, do you have any inspirational pictures of the most impactful events happening in the Community Service Division? I was just curious since it has been a long time of not hearing from me in some time I’ve been busy with odds and ends appointments and another surgery coming and things of that nature.

Hope you all are doing well in CSD Land!!!

Stay safe!!!

Sincerely,

Michael